ABOUT SURFACE PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
Surface Protection Solutions is a Sunshine Coast based company bringing the future of Surface Protection into the spotlight. Originally starting out as a mobile sandblasting company Enviroprep Media Blasting, we have been and are still currently operating on the Sunshine Coast servicing from Hervey Bay to the Gold Coast and have been for the past 6 years working for a number of local councils, large landscaping and construction companies.
After identifying a gap in the market for a low cost, easy to apply, complete surface protection solution we teamed up with a global company, Nordic Chem to supply South East Queensland and the rest of Australia with a product that could offer an all in one solution at an affordable and competitive price.
To deliver a comprehensive surface protection solution to a diverse range of industries with a primary objective to establish a sustainable surface protection program that reduces water usage, cleaning costs & labour, all while elevating customer satisfaction and consumer confidence in our client’s facilities.
Protects surfaces against pathogens and reduces their spread while enabling businesses to implement a sustainable surface protection solution for now and into the future.
- Enhance Aesthetic Appeal
- Self-Cleaning Effects
- Long-Term Antimicrobial Protection
- Apply To Any Surface
- Cost Saving Solution
- Surfaces Last Longer
- Increase Profits
WHAT IS NORDIC CHEM
Nordic Chem 2.0 creates a highly repellent layer on the surface by protecting the substrate from harmful contaminants, while providing a self-cleaning effect at the same time and continuously sanitising surfaces. This technology will reduce costs by approximately 20% or more.
Nordic Chem has been thoroughly tested and certified by independent UK and European laboratories to EN and ISO standards. Comprehensive, real world studies have also been conducted. Businesses can be assured of a proven formula.
- Transport for NSW, Sydney Trains
- Sydney Opera House
- Coffs Harbour City Council
- Heinz Factory, Wigan UK
- Mercedes-Benz (World Wide)
- EN 1276:2019 – Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
- ISO 21702:2019 (30, 60 & 90 day Human Coronavirus test) – Measurement of antiviral activity on non-porous surfaces.
- In vitro skin irritation – Reconstructed human epidermis test method.
- ISO 22196:2011 – Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces.
- EN 13697 – Quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
- EN 14476 – Quantitative suspension test for evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area.
- EN 14561 – Quantitative carrier test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity for instruments used in the medical area.